Finding a chemistry job abroad is often much more difficult than finding one in your own country. If you are looking into chemistry jobs in Singapore, not only do you have to sift through a variety of search engines, once you get the job you have to go through the immigration process, relocation, and everything that comes with moving to a new country. It would help to choose a company that could help you streamline this whole process, making it easier to look into chemistry jobs in Singapore with ease. It would help to choose Airswift.
Who Is Airswift?
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift is a global business that has over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors spread over 50 countries around the world. We help to place dedicated and experienced workers into their dream jobs across the globe. If you are a motivated chemist looking for chemical engineering jobs in Singapore, our global team is here to help make the process as easy as possible. We will search through all the chemistry jobs in Singapore to find a job where you match 90 percent or more of the qualifications with some of the top chemical companies in Singapore, while giving the company the perfect employee.
Why Should You Choose Airswift?
If you simply type “Singapore chemistry jobs” into Google, you will find many different types of jobs within the field, and you may have a difficult time finding the right fit for you. If you choose Airswift, you can relax while we find you a job through one of our many global offices that matches your qualifications and skill. Airswift goes above and beyond the job hunt as well. Once you become a working contractor, you will experience Airswift hosted social gatherings, a “concierge pack” specifically related to Singapore, and even opportunities to give back to the community.
Here are some of the other benefits that you get by choosing Airswift:
- Airswift encourages and even requires communication between its employees and contractors. Airswift employees must call each of their contractors at least once every two weeks to check in.
- Resume Help
- Airswift will help you craft your resume so that you can land your ideal job in the chemistry field.
- Future Planning
- Once you are ready to move on from a job, Airswift will work to find you your next job opportunity.
- Airswift takes the stress out of the immigration process as its close working relationships with visa and passport processing companies allow us to rush the process as needed. Additionally, we will prepare you for embassy interviews, if needed all the while taking care of your travel logistics.
- Airswift provides our own full service human resources, contract negotiation, background checks and drug testing in addition to a comprehensive benefits package.
Whether you are looking for chemical engineering jobs in Singapore or chemical sales jobs in Singapore, you can be sure that Airswift will find the best position for you.