Quickly Finding a Civil Engineering Job
When searching for jobs online, whether they are jobs for civil engineers or civil service jobs, it is not only difficult to sift through all of the job sites, it is hard to find a specific job in your discipline for your particular pay grade. Through the use of an international workforce solutions provider such as Airswift, you no longer have to dig through the mountains of jobs that may or may not fit your position. Instead, an Airswift employee will find the best position fit for you.
How Can Airswift Find You Civil Engineering Jobs?
Airswift is an international company with more than 50 offices, over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors around the world. With this global reach, Airswift has access to open jobs in numerous countries that you would not be able to find through your basic Internet search. Here are some ways that Airswift will help you to find the best civil engineering job.
- Airswift works specifically in the energy, process and infrastructure industries, so we know these fields extremely well. We have offices in the centers of oil and gas activity on six different continents, and we want to work with people just like you to fill the open positions there.
- Specific Criteria
- We want to make sure that you are the perfect fit for the job and that the job is the perfect fit for you. We achieve this by ensuring that you possess 90% or higher of the skills outlined by the client and are motivated by at least one non-monetary factor, whether that is personal development or the opportunity of career advancement. We also make sure that you are willing to work within the specified salary range, so there are no future problems for you or the employer.
- Varying Qualifications
- Each position is unique, and the civil engineering technician jobs Airswift offers require a varying level of qualifications, which allow different worker backgrounds and experience more opportunities.
We Go “Above and Beyond” For Our Employees
Here at Airswift, we want to make sure that you are well taken care of before, during, and after your assignment. We do that through a few different ways, including:
- Resume Assistance
- We help you to tailor your resume to land your ideal job.
- Travel Logistics
- We provide full relocation services for our contractors.
- Expedited Visas
- Our relocation services include expedited processes for passports and visas as needed.
- Social Events
- We hold social events in your city of work so you can get to know other employees. This can be especially helpful if you have to relocate to a new city for your assignment.
- Open Communication
- We assign you a personal Airswift account manager who acts as your main point of contact to help you with any questions or concerns.
- Next Employment
- Before your assignment is completed, our recruitment consultants will begin to find your next employment.
If you are interested in civil engineering jobs around the world, contact Airswift to find your next ideal employment opportunity.