Finding a highly skilled workforce for materials engineering jobs all over the world can be a daunting task. It is not only difficult to locate these employees, as certain tasks require a precision that only specific techniques will allow, but it is also a hassle to go through all the trouble of relocation and meet local regulations. How do you make this process easier for you and your company? You outsource all your workforce needs to Airswift.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider with unmatched expertise within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. With over 30 years of experience around the world, we can help you to fill your available material engineering jobs and help manage these new employees in order to make the hiring and on-boarding process as stress free as possible.
Why Choose Airswift?
While a recruitment company may be a good solution for filling the needs of specific job vacancies that you have, Airswift provides more than just staffing. We provide solutions to support not only your materials engineering needs, but also your businesses goals through various efforts, including:
Single Point of Contact
- It can be extremely frustrating to have to talk to multiple entities to discuss hiring necessities. One company may only provide staffing support, which forces you to call another company for any relocation support. When you choose Airswift, you will work with a single point of contact who takes the time to understand your needs and can support you in every aspect.
Large Candidate Database
- Airswift has a database of over 500,000 candidates who range from specialist engineers and technicians to support personnel. Whatever material engineer jobs you would like to fill, we can find someone for you.
- Airswift maintains over 50 offices worldwide with employees who are knowledgeable in local and regional laws, which opens up a literally world of candidates for your domestic and international positions. We understand international employment and can efficiently navigate foreign immigration and employment processes without hassle. This thorough knowledge of local regulations and requirements can reduce risk for your company, as you can be assured that your workforce is operating in accordance with local law.
- Our transparent processes at every level demonstrate our commitment to our clients. We want to ensure that you have full visibility of the costs of your workforce solutions, therefore we maintain open communication throughout our partnership.
- Payroll is one of the most complicated aspects of employing a staffing agency, as each location has their own requirements and income tax. Airswift not only ensures your employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner, but in accordance with local regulations anywhere in the world.
If you are looking to fill materials engineering jobs, contact us by filling the contact form below to find out how we can support you.