Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced 3D CAD Administrator to plan, define and implement AVEVA E3D/PDMS Global set-up for our client on a 24-month contract:
- Perform as Technical Authority for implementation and use of AVEVA E3D/PDMS.
- Manage all Module EPC and Integration Engineering Contractors for 3D-related work.
- Define software and hardware needs for AVEVA E3D Global solution, interact with IT team for set-up of license server, global servers (hub and satellites) for the Company’s internal users and sub-contractors. Responsible for software updates;
- Establish and maintain catalogues and specifications for projects;
- Maintain and distribute 3D technical information for internal users in the Company and external users within the Global environment, e.g. export to other systems (DGN, DWG, STP, Navisworks, etc.);
- Support the Company with E3D/PDMS issues throughout project and into operational phase.
- Plan, define and implement 3D CAD procedures in coordination with all discipline Lead Engineers;
- Establish technical requirements for project deliverables, 3D audits and follow-up for sub- contractors.
- Assist in establishing lifecycle information (LCI) / Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) requirements.
- Assist in follow-up of sub-contractors in their 3D design and engineering.
- Degree qualified in a technical subject
- Good knowledge of AVEVA Products
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and MicroStation
- Good knowledge in developing small scale customized tools for use in 3D model.
- Good use of Navisworks
- Basic Knowledge in CADWORX/Auto PLANT
- Able to write Technical Reports
- Piping design and routing skills
- Travel may be required, including but not limited to shipyards/module yards in SE Asia region, and Europe operational production units (offshore) and onshore support bases (as required).