Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (PCN Applications Engineer) (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in (Tengiz, 28\28). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years work with any PCN Application
- Good knowledge of supporting the MS Windows Server operation system
- Database skills- familiar with SQL databases and scripting
- Superb analytical and troubleshooting skills and methodical approaches to solving difficult problems
- Good knowledge of supporting the PCN Applications
- Working with PLC and DCS-based control systems, building management systems, and/or energy management systems
- Good knowledge of cyber security, backup, recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Intermediate English language required
- Knowledge of .Net and advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Candidates having background in automation, instrumentation, process facilities engineering or production operations with the knowledge of information technologies are highly preferred.
- Experience with Windows Server environments
- Solid knowledge of IT/OT networking, security, and communication protocols, and server hardware/software configuration experience