Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Process Safety Engineer-II - Lead Process Safety Engineer (for KZ passport holders)for one of our large project in (Atyrau,5\2). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Coach multiple levels of workforce to develop process safety competency and identify process hazards and equipment safeguards and failure mechanisms
- Participate in development of the safe operating limits and design ranges for equipment and materials and understand and identify abnormal process conditions and operating scenarios
- Identify Engineering Standard requirements and industry best practices to meet design requirements for safety.
- Describe the design intent, limitations, and risks of a process plant to the workforce.
- Assist in verifying that the Safety Design Intent is consistently documented and implemented throughout all project phases
- Use the RiskMan process and act as a facilitator on minor PS related incident investigations or as a team member on more complex investigations
- Write and speak in a clear and convincing manner using appropriate argumentation, style and language and be an active listener.
- Conduct daily work activities and communications in English