Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
December 1, 2022
Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Experion Engineer 3GP (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 2828. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Perform code review of PCS & SIS MAC proposed site application changes against approved design documents;
- Review display graphics (HMI) as required;
- Review and comment FAT & SAT Procedures for Accuracy and Testing Adequateness;
- Witness SAT & functional testing of PCS & SIS systems against approved SAT procedures.
- Participate in review/endorse in Experion/ Safety Instrumented System / Fire & Gas System management of change (MOC) process;
- Support/develop PAS Phase 5 procedures for maintenance, preventive maintenance, loss of view, complex loop testing and SIS testing;
- Actively participate and support Company IP (Information Protection) requirements ;
- Assist Process team during facility start-up;
- Support migration / integration of 3GP Maintenance and Operations Area control room to IOCC;
- Higher Engineering Degree. (Preferably related to Automation and control systems)
- Relevant work experience – not less than 2 years.
- Must have basic understanding of oil field and/or plant processes.
- High level expertise in Experion C300/SM control systems.
- Familiar with different communication protocols and network architectures from end devices to and between PLCs, ESD systems, SCADA, Process Control System and Experion systems.
- Understanding of Safety Instrumented System and Process Automation system design.
- English Minimum level 2 or higher ;
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Programs is required.
#Airswift #WeAreAirswift #ExperionEngineer3GP