Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (Emergency Operator) (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in (Tengiz, 2828). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Have a higher education.
- Be fluent in the languages –Russian, Kazakh and English.
- Understand and comply with the Company internal rules and RoK laws on working with personal data and Company Information Protection Policy.
- Have experience in operating with technical means of
- Have computer work experience and be confident user of MS Office (Outlook, M Word, M Excel);
- Have experience in production or organizations using modern closed-circuit video surveillance systems, access control systems, radio stations, wired and cell phone equipment, global information system, software and hardware system, which are used in security services to control database during emergencies.
- Be able to investigate and assess the situation, prepare
- Act competently in standard and critical situations while being on duty.
- Manage informative-analytical work, predict possible development of the situation, act in accordance with the unfolding situation.
- Be able to identify a person by appearance features.
- Be able to recognize the features of illegal concern to the secured object and criminal act planning.
- Use methods and ways to restore attention, working efficiency under continuous load while virtual patrolling