Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (Turnover Supervisor) (for KZ passport holders)for one of our large project in (Tengiz, 28\28). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- At least 15 years’ experience in facilities construction or process plant work
- At least 10 years’ experience working in Turnover / Systems Completions / Project Completion roles.
- Experience with and clear understanding of Oil & Gas Construction, Quality control, Pre-commissioning & Commissioning activities.
- Understanding of project management tools such as Contracting Plans, Capital Stewardship principals, project execution planning etc.
- Advanced communication skills. Able to communicate effectively across multiple disciplines and organizational levels. From Site Construction Specialist to HPLP Project Manager.
- English language preferred.
- Higher level education from a University or Technical institute is highly desired in engineering or industrial sciences.
- Advanced computer skills Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Visio, E-Mail, and MS Projects.
- Experience with multiple Turn-over / Systems Completions tools (TMS, MCPlus, CMS, iPIMS, etc.).
- Previous supervisory roles.
- Experience with Base Business processes and procedures