Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a KSU Senior DCC Specialist for KZ passport holders for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Contributes to the systematic management of safety, health, environment, reliability and efficiency to achieve world-class performance which is in support of Company's Operational Excellence strategy.
- Daily documents administration, correct control and distribution and management of information to and from vendors, suppliers, contractors and with Company's stakeholders (Operations, Central Engineering, etc.).
- Liaise with the project DCC Lead and Company's Information Management Centre (IMC) to ensure compliance in project documentation and to resolve documentation queries. Understand and apply all relevant Company's Standards.
- Update document files according to new revisions as per project procedure.
- Ensure that all project documentation is promoted to the final stage (AFC, AFI, AFD and AB) according to project Document Requirement Schedule (DRS).
- Ensure proper connection between iPIMS Document Management System (DMS) and other iPIMS modules to obtain necessary Project and Contractor records and drawings.
- Handle document requests as per requirements.
- Make available to the team the status of information pertinent to the project for use in various reports.
- Higher degree education (technical or liberal)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Business level of English language (spoken and written)
- Experienced MS Office user, Document Management Systems, AutoCAD