Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Process Safety Engineer-II (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Atyrau, 52. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Support Process Safety performance improvements by developing / enhancing stewardship programs, verification systems, best practices, and shared learnings. Liaise with and support OE Advisors, PS Standard Advisors, PHA Leads, MOC Team, Area Supervisors and Area Superintendents
- Must be a RoK Citizen
- Must have a university degree: Bachelor or master’s degree in Oil and Gas
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Process Engineering or Design Engineering in industry is necessary. One previous assignment in TCO Horizons program, or, other Process Safety, Operations, or Facilities Engineering related experience in industrial or production facility is preferred.
- Coach multiple levels of workforce to develop process safety competency and identify process hazards and equipment safeguards and failure mechanisms.
- Participate in development of the safe operating limits and design ranges for
- Use the RiskMan process and act as a facilitator on minor PS related incident investigations or as a team member on more complex investigations
- Write and speak in a clear and convincing manner using appropriate argumentation, style and language and be an active listener. Conduct daily work activities and communications in English.