Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Process Risk Engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Atyrau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Identify inherent hazards to a process or facility to achieve a managed level of risk in operations and design. A key priority is the identification of potential LOC events and the ability to influence design of facilities to mitigate and prevent LOC events. This skill set includes a wide variety of engineering topics, including but not limited to hazard identification, design limitations, human factors engineering, extreme operating envelope phenomena, etc.
- Republic of Kazakhstan Citizenship
- University degree in engineering meeting the expectations of FEANI (European Federation of National Engineering Associations) or other similar guiding bodies for higher education or direct equivalent
- 5 or more years work experience in Engineering or Process Risk Management related discipline
- Fluency in Kazakh, Russian and English
- Must understand the concept of risk
- Independently facilitate medium complexity Process Hazards Analyses (PHAs)
- Coordinate efforts of multiple disciplines
- Collect, summarize and structure information
- Develop problem resolution alternatives within the framework of professional duties
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Write and speak in a clear and convincing manner using relevant arguments, style and language to a wide range of stakeholders
- Promote teamwork approach through his/her own conduct and communication style
- Conduct daily business in English