Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
Engineering & Design
July 5, 2023
Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Wells Engineer for KZ passport holders for one of our large project in Atyrau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Member of a team of 2 - 4 Drilling & Completions Engineers developing complex and unique well construction design for planning and execution of Drilling, Completion, Workover, Well Intervention operations supporting 1 - 2 field operations (Rigs, Coil Tubing Units, Wire line Units, Well Flowback) working in high H2S environment on deep, complex wells. The Drilling & Completions Engineer will provide technical analysis (Casing & Tubing Design, Drill String Design, Hydraulics, Rig Selection, Drilling Fluids Recommendations etc.), well designs and recommendations to ensure management expectations are met for compliance with Company's processes and RoK legislation for well construction. The Drilling Engineer will be responsible for developing procedures for drilling, completion, workover, abandonment and well intervention operations. The designs and plans will be developed with well control in compliance with WellSafe (Well Control Process Safety) and the safety of the personnel as the first priority. Develop cost estimates for assigned projects and support the business planning cycle by contributing to development of the annual budget. Manage assigned contracts and support activities for the procurement of required services. Identify and maintain necessary contracts to ensure operations are conducted without delay. Monitor the drilling performance of assigned rigs and work with operations teams to identify projects and opportunities to improve efficiency and maintain safety.
1. Citizenship of Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Fluency in Kazakh, Russian and English written/oral skills required.
3. Petroleum or Drilling Engineering Bachelor of Science or equivalent 4-year degree.
4. A minimum of 5 years of prior Drilling & Completions industry experience (Field Engineer and / or Technician for an oil field services company or drilling contractor) or experience working as any of the following: Drilling Representative (Company Man / Drilling Supervisor), Field Drilling Engineer for an Oil and Gas production company.
5. Previous well planning engineering and / or operations engineering experience.
6. The successful candidate must be familiar with RoK legislation, Well Construction Project Development and Execution workflow (generic), Risk Management Process and Management of Change Process.
7. Interact effectively with internal customers (Petroleum Engineers, Geologists and other company departments such as Reservoir Management Group, Facilities Engineering, Production Operations, Regulatory Affairs, and Finance) & 8. Strong computer skills with the ability to use MS Office suite of programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio) and other software to accomplish tasks.
9. High level of technical, leadership, teamwork, organization, and critical thinking skills as a member of a team of engineers working to complete the well planning activities with little direct guidance or supervision. The candidate will be expected to take company provided technical training and to develop competency to use Drill Plan® and other software that the company has licensed to aid in well construction project execution.