Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Geologist - Geologist-II for KZ passport holders for one of our large project in Atyrau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Reports to Earth Science Supervisor within the Reservoir Management Group. Responsible for the interpretation of geological and geophysical data, participates in mapping and geological models construction for planning, development and drainage of the reservoir. Participates in the planning and coordination of seismic surveys and seismic data processing. Participates in updating the database, seismic and logging data interpretation, cyclic stratigraphy, as well as in the construction of a geological model and maps of reservoir properties. Basic knowledge of geology, geophysics, seismic stratigraphy, geomechanics, and the construction of geological models is required. Experience in the interpretation of geological and geophysical data, as well as experience of Petrel software or analogues, is preferred. The scope of work will include updating the geological and geophysical database, interpreting geological and geophysical data, mapping, well planning, building, calibrating, and visualizing geological models for decision-making in field development and conceptual projects support. Work in close cooperation with reservoir management group, drilling department and contractors to ensure efficient reservoir development.
- Fresh graduate or up to 3 years of experience;
- Education - Bachelor’s degree in Geology (Geology, Geophysics, Exploration). GPA - not lower than 3.0 on 4.0 scale;
- Petrel and Studio database user skills are required;
- Familiar with most of the subsurface geological data types;
- Good understanding of carbonate reservoirs and comprehension of geologic principles;
- Good level of technical English language is expected (Upper-Intermediate).