Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
Control & Instrumentation
July 20, 2023
Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Automation Control System Engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
1. Ensuring uninterrupted operation of automatic process control systems.
Participates in development of new flow charts and in improvement of existing ones. Processes the data according to ACS's tasks
2. Participates in adjustment and putting new technical complexes into operation
3. Provides support to Automation Control System at the Plant. Carries out checks, repairs and calibration of automatic systems and equipment, analysis and correction of system’s malfunctioning
4. Studies new equipment, projects, methods of control, develops new flow charts, improves existing ones. Projects are very complex, multi-task oriented and require extensive engineering knowledge in process automtion control.
5. Processes the data according to ACS tasks. Participates and makes decisions in development of ACS and its subsystems, RFPs (request for project) and different work projects.
6. Participates in adjustment and putting new equipment into operation. Supporting of implementation of new projects and modifications on existing one. Receives general insructions for routine work and detailed instructions on complex work.
7. Develops / modifies display graphics and system logic configurations as required. Participate when required on Design Reviews / Comments for control/safety systems. Performs system back-ups for DCS and ESD (Emergency Shutdown System) systems. Review the operation of the equipment and performing necessary maintenance. Performs regular checks of the communication stream to/from DCS (Distributed Control system).
1. RoK citizen
2. Higher technical (Automation and Control)
3. Not less than 3 years of experience in DCS (Distributed Control system) engineer
4. Kazakh, Russian, English – Intermediate.
5. Basic understanding of Distributed Control System and Emergency Shutdown System
6. Experince in working with PLC, DCS, SCADA, such manufacturers as Allen Bradley, Hima Sella, Honewell