Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Reliability Engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- This position is in Reliability Engineering Department (RE) and reports to the Mechanical Integrity Group Supervisor.
- Reliability Engineer provides expertise and recommendations on requests related to metallurgy, corrosion, welding, use of non-metallic materials and protective coatings to maintain integrity and reliability of fixed equipment at KTL, SGI/SGP, Off-Plot and Field facilities.
- A citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Degree Graduate Metallurgical Engineer or associated specialty related to steel and alloy
- Work experience in Oil & Gas Industry (not less than 5 years) as a Materials engineer or engineer of associated professions as specified above
- Experience in the field of low-temperature carbon steels, Mn and Cr-Mo steels, stainless steels, Duplex stainless steels and Ni-based alloys
- Knowledge of international standards ASTM, ASME, API, EN/ISO and NACE MR0175/ISO 15156, covering requirements for materials of construction
- Material selection for various type of equipment, including piping/pipelines, valves, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, storage tanks, etc., depending on process conditions
- Knowledge of primary corrosion and cracking damage mechanisms
- Basic knowledge of welding processes and general understanding of welding procedure qualification requirements
- Participation as SME in equipment failure investigations and root cause analysis
- Support of projects related to reliability improvement and metallurgy upgrade of process equipment to comply with the current process conditions
- Participation as SME in development and revision of Company's Specifications related to materials and welding
- Fitness for Service of process equipment and field pipelines
- Participation in development and implementation of Company's Best Practices.
- Knowledge of English language – Intermediate
- Advanced writing and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.