Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a MOC Consultant (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Atyrau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
Provide support to the MOC Process in Company's Operations by serving as a subject matter expert (SME) in the process. Support assurance efforts to ensure compliance with SP-21. Provide coaching and guidance in the effectiveness of the MOC process to MOC owners. Develop and produce accurate reporting on metrics. Work with a multi-discipline workforce including national and expat MOC users to provide guidance on quality management of change activities across Company.
• High technical education or extensive industrial experience in multiple complex facilities
• 3 or more years in oil and gas industry. Strong MOC background
• Minimum Intermediate English. Must be able to deliver training programs in English.
Must be familiar with:
• MOC process and MOC IT Tool
• Operations production equipment, safe design, PHA and risk prioritization methods (RiskMan2)
• Organizing, developing and delivering training sessions
• OEAG (auditing) processes
• Process Safety processes and tools
• Pre-Startup Safety Review SI-139
• Management of Change SP-21
• Process Safety Information (PSI) practices and terminology
• Interfacing with Operations, FE, HES and other groups, work with individuals at all levels of the organization
Must have the skills to:
• Formulate the work group’s plan of actions according to set priorities
• Extract the necessary information and determine the possible root causes of a problem
• Make balanced decisions basing on assessment of situation and considering the consequences
• Work independently without any external support
• Explain to colleagues the importance of professional knowledge and skills
• Use feedback for improvement of own performance
• Foster teamwork culture by setting an example through behavior, attitude, and interpersonal skills
• Report functions of MOC IT Tool including report bundles
• Progress multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously, and adjusting priorities as needs change
• Serve as SME in OEAG MOC Audits
• Analyze and complete Quality Assurance reviews
• Write and speak in a clear and convincing manner using appropriate argumentation, style and language and be an active listener. Conduct daily work activities and communications in English.