Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Digital Infrastructure & Telecommunications Support Engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Atyrau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The primary job responsibilities of the Linux\VMware administrator are to work in coordination with the Digital Department to develop and support on-prem Linux, ESXi and Backup infrastructure. They usually provide technical assistance on Linux on-prem-based systems and resolve operational problems. The professional will also optionally assist in the administration of cloud service and a Windows server environment as an option.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Power BI, Data analysis
- Language skills: Kazakh or Russian – mandatory, English – intermediate
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good practical knowledge of VMware ESXi;
- Good practical knowledge of Veeam Backup software.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers w2k16, w2k19Core operating systems.
- Practical knowledge of NIS, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP & WINS services.
- Practical knowledge of scripting on Bash or Microsoft PowerShell. Ability to write technical scenarios.
- Good knowledge of Network management, CCNA certified (optional)
- Understanding of Cloud Technology: Azure, DevOps (optional)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals (optional)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate (optional)