Airswift (Air Energi Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a FGP MR Start Up Rotating Equipment Event Coordinator for one of our large project in Tengiz 28/28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The purpose and main function of the Rotating Equipment Event Coordinator position is to provide consultant services, guidance, and technical support for the Company Major Rotating Equipment to ensure the Events Team delivers key responsibilities for the Perfect Start Up.
Job Specification and requirements:
Education: Higher education for respective profession.
Work Experience: 10 years in a like or similar position
• ROK Labour code.
• Safety processes and standards.
• Familiar with Centrifugal and Recipricating Gas Compressors and Supporting systems.
• Familiar with Large Industrial Air Compressors and Supporting systems.
• Execution of Compressor Maintenance, Events Planning and Start-Up.
• Reviewing P&ID’s, Mechanical drawings.
• OEM recommendations for procedures, spares, and special tools.
• Maintenance principles and of Compressors.
• Supervisory experience with the ability to manage all trade disciplines.
• Vendor/Supplier arrangement, guidance, management and other required interfaces
• Permitting requirements for isolation, lock out / tag out.
• Event Planning/Scheduling.
• Failure Scenario development.
• Spares review and assurance for Compressors.
• Material Handling and special tooling required for Compressor services.
• Work Pack development.
• Compressor maintenance oversight during Commissioning through to Ready for Operations (RFO).