Oil & Gas - Onshore Oil
Maintenance and Reliability
September 4, 2023
Airswift (Air Energi Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a FGP MR Start Up Machinery Consultant for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28/28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The purpose and main function of the Senior Rotating Equipment Coordinator position is to provide consultant services, guidance, and technical support for Company Rotating Equipment to ensure the Events Team delivers key responsibilities for the Perfect Start Up. Provides engineering expertise for commissioning, operating, and maintaining rotating and reciprocating equipment. Rotating equipment scope covers all Company production operations facilities in the Tengiz area which includes electric motor, steam-turbine, gas fired-turbine, centrifugal/reciprocating equipment - pumps, blowers, compressors, generators,and other machinery items.
Education: Higher education for respective profession.
Work Experience: 10 – 20+ years in a like or similar position
• Rotating Equipment Maintenance and Start Up Events preparation, planning and execution.
• Data collection and analysis.
• Understand and be very familiar with Company Rotating Equipment. Detailed knowledge of areas of maintenance and repair needed.
• Experienced in commissioning/handover of all rotating equipment installation documentation. Development and implementation of commissioning procedure and documents for rotating equipment start up and operation.
• Familiarity with and application of industry and corporate codes and standards related to rotating machinery.
• Consult with and guide the Event Leads and Event Planning and Start UP Supervisors to deliver the Event Team responsibility relative to Rotating Equipment and supporting systems.
• Consults with GTG Event Coordinators, Compressor Event Coordinator and Rotating Equipment Materials Specialist as requested and required.
• Engage Peers on the transition of all Rotating Equipment and supporting equipment to Base Business Maintenance teams.