Renewables - Solar
Financial & Accounting
November 22, 2022
Our client is a well respected, largescale Renewables player covering APAC.
They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant for their Japan operations.
• Perform month-end close procedures, prepare monthly schedules, cash flow report and projections, reconciliations, and monthly reporting to the Group, including quarterly reporting schedules.
• Manage out-sourced accounting service provider
• Liaise with tax agent, corporate secretary, and auditor, where required, on all local statutory requirements, ensuring compliance with local tax regulations/Japan Accounting Standard.
• Acting as project accountant to support the project managers and project director to execute the relevant payments to suppliers, tax and customs authority and any other vendors.
• Implement accounting internal controls and process improvements, alignment of group policies and procedures.
• Support in accounting system implementation where required
• Degree in Finance / Accountancy
• At least 5 years working experience
• Strong knowledge of statutory and tax reporting requirements in Japan
• Hands on and the ability to work independently in a new set-up/ unstructured environment
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
Important notice: Only candidates in country ( Japan ) with a strong local language level will be considered due to liaising with local third parties.
Airswift looks forward to hearing from you !