Airswift is working with one of our major oil&gas clients to find a Project Manager to join their team on a 1-year contract in Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
This person will be responsible for overseeing the entire scope of ACP. This includes the following:
- Facilitate and lead the larger ACP working team via Thursday Working Team meetings. Participants include the Reliability manager, SCM (Supply Chain) Manager, Warehouse Lead, SAP Master Data Technicians, Buyers, and Planning Leads. Coordinate and lead “offline” working teams to work through and resolve issues identified during core team meetings.
- Oversee the main work process activities and facilitate the creation of any necessary work processes/workflows/work instructions to enable consistent and efficient delivery of ACP deliverables, as well as enable and facilitate continuous improvements.
- Develop, Track, and present Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ACP Working Team, Results Team RT3, and VPLT (Vice President and Leadership Team) meetings on at least a monthly basis.
- Develop, oversee, monitor, and share project plan delivery.
- Meet weekly with the Reliability Manager to share progress, feed information up/down the chain of command, and ensure timing for budget cycles is adequately met.
- Perform monthly reporting to the leadership through Results Team RT-3 with rollup reporting to the VPLT (Vice President, Leadership Team) meeting. Present quarterly to the VPLT meeting. Reports shall include risks (likelihoods and consequences of the gaps), resource requirements (manpower and capital) and help needed to close the identified gaps, current timelines to close the gaps, overall project progress, items delivered, and recognition.
- Perform ongoing resource assessments in preparation for budget cycles to ensure the ongoing success of the project via appropriate resource acquisition.
- Monitor progress, prioritize, drive delivery, and execute the key ACP deliverables. This includes:
- Spare parts assessments on Critical Systems and then Critical Equipment across the site
- Work with planning/turnaround departments to ensure equipment strategy (preventative maintenance) implementation and continuous improvement across the site
- Oversee SCE Performance Standard Continuous Improvement/updates and delivery through SCE focal team.
- Oversee/coordinate SCE barrier revalidation (an offshoot from the SCE performance standard focal team) using Reliability Interns. Coordinate with process safety to ensure the scope of work is optimized.
- Work with AMS to ensure Maximo Asset Register improvements, hierarchy improvements, BOM uploads, PM uploads, and new Tags/Assets are incorporated from MOCs/Projects.
- Build work process interfaces between ACP and other core work processes (primarily MOCs, Projects, Work Execution, Turnaround, and Safe Production).
- Coordinate the development and implementation into the management system of required work process documentation (SIMO procedure, Asset Register and Data Standards procedure, Equipment Criticality Procedure, Deferral Procedure, Equipment Ownership Procedure, SCE Governance Procedure, etc.)
- Coordinate the development and implementation of necessary ACP work process tools and key process enablers. Includes Maximo Deferral tool, SCM MRP auto-ordering, Maximo Failure and Defect Management, etc.
- Coordinating the ACP Assessments of approximately 4,000 new tags + additional tags to be delivered by MOCs/projects.
- Identify and coordinate necessary training for site reliability tools (Maximo usage for Reliability tools, FMEA/RCM/SCE Perf. Stds, etc.)
- Experienced or working knowledge in the application and implementation of the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) work process and other reliability tools
- Awareness of the principles of process safety management, risk assessment, and process equipment maintenance is an asset
- Experienced or working knowledge in the use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Experience or working knowledge of reliability processes/systems and their integration into other work processes is an asset (Process safety reviews, projects, MOCs, maintenance, turnaround, and operator rounds)
- Excellent organization, prioritization, communication, and facilitation skills
- Skills in leading teams and project management
- 10+ years of experience in refining/chemical plant operation and maintenance.