Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Energy operator to source Administration Assistant to be based in Melbourne CBD VIC. This is a 12 months contract role working Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day.
Please see details below:
- Location: Melbourne CBD
- Contract 12months
Provides administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include:
- Typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
This position would typically include a professional Administrative Assistant. Expert in the field, possibly professional certification holder.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems
- Strong administrative coordination abilities, customer service experience
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org