One of our major clients in the Oil & Gas industry is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join them on a 1-year contract in Foster Creek, AB. The client is offering fly-in/fly-out from Calgary and Edmonton.
The main function of the Administrative Assistant will be to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions. A typical Administrative Assistant acts as an information and communication manager for an office.
- Take minutes for any meetings that come up during the shift
- Handle all camp-shared mailboxes.
- This is to include all reservations and questions put forward by the service providers.
- Keep all coffee areas stocked with water and coffee.
- Data Entry duties: entering all service providers’ man counts daily and sending out detailed reports daily for each site.
- Assist with any tasks that come up day to day.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience is required.
- Experience working with executives is highly preferred.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential. Ability to work well with many different personalities
- Basic mentoring skills are necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- 9 days on 5 days off - 11 hours/day.