- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Planning and Time management, Multitasking,
- Working experience in administrative and business support for manager positions.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Extensive computer skills and knowledge of relevant software. Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems. Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to gather and monitor information and think result-orientated.
- 1-3 Years of Experience