Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Perth, WA
Duration: 12 months
Roster: Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day
Position Description / Scope of Work:
- Coordinates and performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities for the unit; serves as a liaison with other teams in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational challenges.
- Establishes, maintains, and updates files, databases, records, and/or other documents; develops and maintains data, and performs routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports.
- Integrity Critical (IC) report – Facilities Engineering Request Register (FERR) follow up and action close out
- Update Task Consequence Code (TCC) and permits in JDE
- Enter permit numbers into JDE Labour Steps – Raise PO/ SO No
- JDE close out for vendors with no access to company’s systems
- Redline mark-up support
- Process integrity critical work orders from status 65 to 66 in JDE
- Assisting in grouping for permits. Printing permits after committed work schedule (CWS) sign off and 24 hours prior to work starting
- Processing paperwork and submissions to lab
- Add, Change, Delete Process Coordination
- Coordination of the add, change, delete process. Ensuring follow up of open items to completion
- Prepares or assists with the preparation of scheduled and/or ad hoc statistical and narrative reports; performs basic information gathering and analysis and/or forecasting, as specifically directed by Maintenance and Production Superintendent
- Ensures company’s processes and procedures are correctly implemented across all sites-based teams
- High attention to detail and confidentiality required due to the sensitive nature of documentation and information that is managed by the Department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this position will interface with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work autonomously or in a team environment and support the additional team members.
- Adaptable and flexible to last minute changes, requests as well as identifying process improvements for implementation across the Admin Team.