Aftermarket Sales Executive (Instrumentation) - Kuala LumpurAirswift is seeking a Aftermarket Sales Executive (Instrumentations) to work in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
A Fortune 500 company that designs, manufactures and markets broad line of instrumentation and chemistries used in the water industries ranging from municipal drinking water and wastewater to food, beverage and power, and every application involving water.
- Support growth of After Market Sales effort in the sales market and provide proposal and service contract to customer in the Water industry.
- Work with the Sales Teams in APAC countries to achieve breakthrough growth with our existing / potential customers.
- Create and pursue leads from various sources and convert them into offer to order to sales in timebound manner by engaging customers through digital modes (telephone/ email)
- Research, Prospect and Manage new sales opportunities to increase revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Analysis of customers for creating strategies for growing sales
- Establish partnerships with new customers by cold calling, marketing activities and online enquiries.
- Replying queries to customers on offers and other details related to our products.
- Getting payments from the customer
- Ensuring order shipment to customer by working together with Finance and Supply Chain teams
- 3 to 8 years of experience in inside sales roles (preferable in instrumentation industry )
- Thorough knowledge of consultative/value based selling.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience working in a process driven environment with experience in using CRM
- Effective interpersonal skills with customers, employees, and management team.