Architectural Designer – Paris area
Airswift is seeking a Architectural Designer to work on a 12 months assignment in Paris with a major O&G Company.
Start date & Duration : Asap for 12 months
Location: Paris area
Project : UTM FLNG FEED project.
The SERVICE PROVIDER will carry out the following tasks:
- Realization and dressing of living quarter layout plans, via Autocad or Microstation
- Modeling of the general arrangements and obstruction volumes of the living quarters in the overall 3D model via E3D
- Coordination with other technical disciplines (E&I, Structure, HVAC) Establishment of quantity slips
- Establish architectural detail plans (Insulation / Finishing)
- Mastery of the specificities of offshore installation and the design of living quarters and offshore technical buildings
- Mastery of E3D or PDMS CAD software – At least 2 years of practice
- Mastery of 2D software Autocad or Microstation – At least 5 years of practice
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.