Airswift is currently looking for an Architecture Engineer - this is an Onshore role - for one of our largest projects in United Kingdom. The contract for this opportunity is for one year and the schedule of it is Monday to Friday. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The candidate must lead, review, assess and manage scope of works of the allocated FEED package under the direction of their delegated Senior Project Engineers and Project Manager. The candidate must also review, participate, guide and manage FEED Contractor in developing the scope of works.
Key Responsibilities and duties
- Supervision of architectural design, production of industrial & non-industrial buildings for onshore facilities
- Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgement in evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Review drawings, specifications and calculations and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, acceptable engineering practices, standards and safety requirements.
- Follow-up of Contractor(s) to ensure deliveries in line with scope of work, budget and schedule. Provide Contractor(s) with input, clarifications and maintain contact as necessary.
- Analyze disputed items from technical and contractual aspects and prepare official response
- Responsible for processing and following up change order requests. Preparing required Justification Work Sheet, Issuing Change Order request to Contractor and lead scope alignment process with Contractor
- Coordination with with Client, Contractors and consultants
- Participation on estimation, requisitions and other activities to support Buildings design and construction.
- Participation and verification of Buildings modularization, Building Risk Assessment and other studies to be developed.
- Degree qualified architect with membership of a recognized international architectural professional authority
- 10-15 years of experience in Oil and gas/ petrochemical/ energy transition projects for onshore
- Familiar in use of Architectural 2D & 3D drafting software such as AutoCAD, MicroStation, REVIT, Navisworks, BIM 360, Blue Beam.
- Good working knowledge of Aramco standards/procedures, IBC and international standards
- Experience of client management and reporting
- Demonstrate high level of diligence, organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of HVAC design would be added advantage