Our client, is an Independent Power Producer and Developer who exclusively operates large Wind Power, Solar Power, and BESS systems, we have an opportunity for an Asset Manager to join the Melbourne, VIC office.
Location - Melbourne office
This company is respected for operating some of the largest renewable energy generation assets across the world, and has experienced organic growth throughout their businesses now operating across Africa, Europe, Americas and Australia. Currently in Australia they operate 15+ assets across four states, with current projects in construction and development across wind energy, solar energy, and BESS. The successful Asset Manager will join a team of multi-disciplinary energy specialists who understand the critical nature of operating energy assets, working towards the companies’ strategic objectives and maintaining maximum generation. Taking ownership of a asset portfolio, from a contract management, technical engineering, and financial management perspective, you will be responsible for regular reporting, delivering O&M solutions, and contract negotiations as well as responsibilities listed below.
- Developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships.
- Deliver operational and maintenance activities including planning and delivering on long-term and short-term production plans that meet safety and environmental objectives.
- Revenue generation reporting and budgeting all production related costs & investments.
- Regularly reporting on asset performance, analysis of performance and ensuring compliance with company operating standards.
- Ensure all operations and maintenance performance targets are achieved while fostering a planned maintenance culture.
- Manage the energy certificates sales through/to AMEO, CER, Off takers ect.
- Continuous improvement of systems, functions, and procedures to deliver increased performance based on Key Performance Indicators.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Engineering field
- Additional Project management qualification (highly regarded)
- Proven experience in the supervision and co-ordination of O&M activities within power generation or similar operation
- Working knowledge and understanding of power systems and associated electrical equipment, auxiliary plant and HV infrastructure
- Contract management experience
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Australian WHSE requirements
- Excellent communication and liaison skills with an ability to interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Two industry relevant Referees
Due to the nature of this role we are only able to accept applicants who are eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
My client recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in its workplace hence we encourage applications from people with a variety of experience and backgrounds. In addition, we recognise that everyone’s personal circumstances differ and thus understand the importance of offering flexibility in the working arrangements of our personnel, to ensure that we attract and retain a diverse and dynamic workforce.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.