Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Finite Element Analysis and Vibration
- Work independently utilizing ANSYS or FEMAP to carry out accurate modelling and analysis of vessel structures.
- Global Analysis of ship structure
- Hydrodynamic loading
- Refine model and provide suggestions on how to optimize the design for weight savings.
- Be part of a team of engineers to carry out structural design and calculations.
- Conceptualize ship and deck structure drawings and carry out calculations.
- Able to do 3D modelling in Aveva Marine software.
- Degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Well versed in Production Design using AVEVA software
- Technical experience in Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Vibration studies and analysis, and is able to do modelling and run simulations of the same.
- Good fundamental knowledge of structural design and calculations in order to streamline design
- Strong knowledge of international design codes, Classification and Statutory Rules and Regulations • Proficient in 3D modelling skills using 3D CAD software will be an advantage
- Software Skills: Aveva Marine 3D, Rhino 3D, Autocad, ANSYS, Microsoft Office
- Location: Benoi Road (Island-wide transport provided)
- 5-day work week • Working Hours: 7.25am-5pm
We offer a competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including professional training and long-term career development opportunities.
E.A. License No. 09C5031
EA Registration No. R1110223