Assistant Project Engineer – Singapore
Our client is seeking an Assistant Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Singapore.
The Client: A Global engineering project delivery advisor and construction specialist involved with the most innovative infrastructure projects across the world.
Job Overview: The Assistant Project Engineer will develop a good understanding of water distribution networks and deliver customized innovative solutions for the public water utility mainly lead the coordination of replacement and diversion of water pipes whilst aiming to reduce the service interruptions.
- Facilitate linkup works and coordinate water main diversions works and connection of new pipes to commissioned pipes are carried out according to the specification standards
- Responsible as the Client’s Representative to monitor and report site progress across multiple sites
- Arrange and undertake physical inspections with the contractor for events such as pressure testing and water quality sampling
- To manage and take charge of the project execution, from installation, testing and commissioning
- Assist the Client with network shutdown plans
- Ensure contractors’ payment to The Client
- Review pipeline network detail drawing, layout and project specifications
- Minimum Diploma, NITEC certificate in Civil, Mechanical, Environmental Engineering or Construction Management.
- Demonstrate a willingness and passion to learn new skills and acquire knowledge within the water pipeline industry
- Ability to coordinate, communicate and manage project stakeholders
- Ability to interpret construction drawings and details
- Willingness to travel and undertake supervision work at various sites
- Right to work in Singapore / Singaporean
Flexible, hybrid work from home (WFH) and site supervision role
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.