Assistant Resident Engineer (Mega Water Project) - Singapore
Our client is seeking an Assistant Resident Engineer to work within their project site (Mega Water Infrastructure) located in Singapore.
The Client: A Global engineering project delivery advisor and construction specialist involved with the most innovative infrastructure projects across the world.
- Managing the design and site construction supervision as the client's representative was a mega water treatment facility plant
- Working with Project Construction Manager, Lead Resident Engineers, Assistant Resident Engineers and RTO's to evaluates, selects, and apply standard engineering and construction management and supervision techniques and procedures.
- Responsible for all Civil construction works quality control and assurance matters for the construction of the respective facilities in the contracts
- Work across all the related project's contracts and to supervise the contractors and maintain consistency across all the contracts
- Ensure that quality of all Civil works is in compliance with the specifications and applicable codes and regulations
- Provides leadership and accountability for the implementation, and measurable performance and responsible to communicate with the Client and with 3rd Parties involved.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil / Structural/ other relevant courses that are BCA-recognized to ease being accredited as a Resident Engineer in the future
- Minimum 2 years of relevant site supervision and construction experience.
- Experience in infrastructure or similar water treatment plant project would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
- Demonstrate a willingness and passion to learn new skills and acquire knowledge within the water industry
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled