We are currently recruiting a Director / Associate Director - Project Planning & Controls (PPC) to work for an established consultancy which has clients across Rail, Road, Water and Renewable Infrastructure sectors.
Building on an existing portfolio of work in Sydney and being able to win new business will be crucial to success in the role, therefore a proven track record of acquiring work and generating revenue must be shown.
Location- Sydney NSW
- Business Development: Acquiring new projects within the company’s key target areas including Transport, Water, Renewables sectors – both with government and private sector clients.
- Support the delivery of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects through the provision of project controls and services including planning / scheduling
- Manage the delivery of project commissions to provide clients with high quality service and value add, as well as identifying opportunities to increase value through additional offerings
- Development and tracking of project controls including KPIs and schedules to ensure contractors meet the contractual requirements of the project
- Mentorship of members within the PPC team
- 10+ years’ experience in Project Controls within large scale NSW infrastructure projects
- Previous experience in identifying and winning business within the transport / infrastructure sector, paired with highly developed negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Project, Primavera P6, PowerBI
- Understanding of PMBOK principles
- Relevant degree / qualification e.g. PMI, Bachelor Engineering etc.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information