Airswift is currently seeking to invite an experienced HSE SUPERVISOR for Batch 3 Gallaf Project in Vung tau Vietnam. This will be a residential job.
- Batch3 EPCIC5/6/7: Two WHP (GE, GW) jacket + topsides to process and send production to existing facilities. Batch2 WHP will be either bridge linked or remote. EPCIC5 will be for EPCC of facilities, EPCIC6 for all T&I and subsea works where applicable.
The job holder manages, under the responsibility of the HSE Coordinator, all construction activities related to both WHP (KA & LA) on EPCI5 Contract and shall demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSE rules & requirements and for implementing HSE rules within his area of responsibility.
He shall demonstrate an exemplary behavior about HSE rules & requirements and for implementing HSE rules within his area of responsibility.
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during Batch 2 Project execution:
- As the Company HSE reference at site, he fully understands, develops and promotes HSE policy (Incident Free, 10 Golden rules, etc.), culture and objectives for the project.
- The correct implementation and adhesion of Contractor with the requirements of the CONTRACT Exhibit L,
- HSE supervision of the activities at Sites
- Special HSE focus on scaffolding activities and working at height + lifting and rigging activities + Work Over Water
- Being “visible at Site and “walking the talk” with HSE as a priority.
- Adhere to and effectively communicate Projects HSE Policies.
- Intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report.
- Be promoter of HSE at Site as a priority.
- Attend Project HSE meetings, training and inspection as when invited to.
- Work closely with the Gallaf HSE Coordinator to promote the realization of the Projects HSE objectives.
• HSE Supervision of the Construction activities: ensure that the work is carried out in compliance with NOC values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed NOC priorities and objectives, NOC standards and procedures and good industry practices.
• Perform and establish good communication between Company and Contractor
• Motivate Contractor, Sub Contractor and Company personnel in order to achieve HSE targets
• Being “visible in the field” and “walking the talk” with HSE as a priority.
• Perform, in a regular basis, Health & Safety inspections in compliance with CPY HSE policy and expectations
• Ensure that all works are performed without any risk for surrounding areas.
• Able to prepare and perform presentation & Inductions
• Manage an organization to cover all HSE aspects of activities on contractor construction yard,
• Ensure timely review of HSE aspect of construction documentation
• HSE administration skills, Training / participating in Incident investigation
• Promote of the Project HSE policies including of safety observations incl. the close outs as well housekeeping activities
• Promote and participate to HSE communications and workshops as part of safety culture program implementation
• Ensure that all site personnel wearing appropriate PPE
• Control and participate in Toolbox meetings
• Check and monitoring of environmental conditions are correct implemented and maintained during the whole Construction phase
• Participate and observe of Emergency drills organized by Contractor
• Participate to regular yard coordination meetings to report HSE activities for all disciplines
• Participate and report on hygiene and safety tours
• Maintain good relationships with Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the HSE objectives of the Project,
• To carry out any other duty or task that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors.
• Ensure that all activities related to working on heights are performed in a controlled and safe manner
• Scaffolding: Ensure that Contractor and its subcontractors comply with the scaffolding requirements. Check, inspect and monitor that area is barricaded during erection and dismantling of scaffolding, that scaffolding is erected, modified and dismantled only by qualified personnel, that scaffolders are using appropriate fall protection, that scaffolding material is appropriate for their use and compliant to standards. Ensure that the scaffolding tagging system is well implemented and that scaffolding inspections are carried out periodically by qualified personnel. Obtain and review procedures, certificates and drawings related to scaffolding
• Lifting: Monitor site lifting activities. Expediting and monitoring applicable lifting plans Attend to all critical lifting. Perform lifting gears and equipment inspections, and check if they are in line with the inspection and color coding. Ensure that defected gears and equipment are moved and banned from the Project Construction area. Check that all lifting material and equipment are used within the correct weight limits. Check lifting performances related communications between associated lifting personnel and the identification of the Person in charge. Ensure that there will be NO load lifting activities over personnel and the warnings precautions and barriers. Ensure correct slinging & rigging of materials prior to be lifted
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• Major Projects involve the development of 2 new WH offshore platforms linked to CPP facilities, installation of subsea pipelines, all these activities could be executed across several international sites. Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of NOC.
• EPCIC execution shall take place at Contractor premises,
• Possibility of multiple worldwide missions and/or relocations to follow-up offshore installation campaign
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
• Senior in Rigging & lifting experiences
• Senior in Working on height + scaffolding activities
• Familiar with NOC or TOTAL SA General Specifications
• English fluent.
• Onshore yard experience and offshore experience is a plus
• Professional Experience (number of years): 10
• Experience within project: (number of years): 5
• Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
• Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
• Good analytical skills,
• NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety as minimum IGC1