As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Sales Engineer will run the sales activities for given territory and/or industry for vibration monitoring equipment.
- Reviewing customer requirements and providing technical recommendations with vibration monitoring equipment.
Selling software, product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects, within a specified area and/or industry.
- Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used. Sales processes require technical analysis and adaptation to client conditions.
- Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally. Technical, economical, logistical and financial aspects are involved in creating a proposal.
- Supporting diverse clients in a region.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Plant Maintenance Technology or similar disciplines.
- Having rotating equipment maintenance or vibration troubleshooting/condition monitoring experience preferred, including gas turbines, steam turbines, pumps, compressors, fans, motors, etc.
- Have general process understanding of oil & gas, refinery, petrochemical, pipelines, LNG, power and general industry.
- Have valid driving license and willing to travel (approximately 75% travel)
- Have experience with digital transformation or digitalization initiative in Asset Performance Management is preferred.
- Have excellent presentation, communication, influencing, negotiation and deal closing skills with impressive computer and network skills.
- Be fluent in Azerbaijani, English & Russian, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate successful experience in B2B Sales – Industry & Power.
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Compelling interpersonal and communication skills.