Airswift is seeking an experienced BI Developer who is an expert in PowerBI or Tableau and excels at creating sleek data visualizations and dashboards.
Looking for a career you love that also makes you feel good? Joining a growing EdTech company can certainly provide the philanthropic role you want! As technology advancements continue to grow in education, this EdTech SaaS provider is also seeing tons of momentum. Exceeding their goals for the 5th year in a row, they have become one of the leading providers of SaaS products in k-12.
This position works closely with the Business and Data Analysts as well as Senior Leadership to bring the company’s data to life. The BI Developer will be responsible for gathering data from multiple sources, identifying and solving data quality issues and transforming data into digestible reporting and visualizations. In this role you’ll be tasked with analyzing current processes, creating, documenting and implementing new standards and owning all data visualizations and dashboards.
What skills should you have?
- 4-6 years of dashboard experience (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- 4-6 years of advanced excel experience
- Strong SQL coding experience
- SSIS and SSRS
- Skilled with at least one programming language (Python, R, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Advanced Microsoft suite experience
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Added BONUS if you have:
- Lead / Mentor of junior BI developers
- Significant data modeling experience
- Knowledge of PowerApps
- Data Migration experience (Alteryx, Matillion, etc.)
- Master of Science in relevant field
- EdTech experience
We are conducting interviews starting next week!
If this position excites you but you don’t meet all of the qualifications, feel free to apply anyway! We are always looking for strong data professionals for our team!
More about Airswift:
Airswift is a global staffing agency specializing in Tech, other STEM areas and O&G. We value our contractors, their wellbeing and their families! So, we offer Healthcare, Dental & Vision Benefits as well as 401k matching vested on Day 1!
Additionally, we know that great people, know great people! We offer referral bonuses up to $1000 for Airswift contractors after their referred colleague hits 90 days.