Building Designer – Brisbane, QLD
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking a Building Designer to work on a 12-month assignment in Brisbane, QLD with an Infrastructure Company.
The Building Designer manages project architectural & interior design, design management and drafting work for the Office Architectural Unit including site inspections, research and other tasks of technical nature under direction of a Senior Architect and Unit Manager, to a high level of documentation competency, producing efficient professional computer aided drafting (CAD) documentation and detailed design services.
- Effectively lead, design manage, coordinate, program and monitor the successful delivery of less complex architectural and interior design projects within nominated service, time, quality and cost standards, in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Implementing and leading in the following key skills – design management, design innovation, design critique, quality assurance, ESD, including integration of environmentally responsible design solutions.
- Undertake efficient architectural/interior design, consulting and advisory service, which includes investigations, feasibility, schematic and developed design, design reviews, presentations, working drawings documentation, drafting & detailing on public projects such as interior office accommodation, library, community centre, halls or public pools.
- Preparation, coordination and integration of high-quality CAD documentation primarily in Revit and AutoCAD associated with Architectural and Interior projects.
- Provide interior CAD conceptual drafting and documentation delivered on time and to acceptable quality standards. Maintain systems and proficiency in CAD and presentation software including Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp and Enscape real-time rendering. Assist the CAD team to advance the unit Revit standards to improve interior CAD documentation.
- Maintain good background and understanding of architectural and fitout construction, knowledge of materials and detailing methods.
- Comply with existing work processes related to Architectural & Interior Design and proactively lead the management of design systems, procedures, policies, strategies and standards of service and work to ensure implementation according to the business objectives of the Architects unit.
- Ensure and maintain a good teamwork, communication environment and CAD knowledge team sharing on projects.
- Ensure statutory requirements, Client Company’s ordinances and standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Work in partnership with your team leader to agree performance standards and mutual expectations. Give and receive regular feedback to enable performance to be improved and take responsibility for optimising your potential within City Projects Office.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the resume to email@example.com