Airswift is looking for a BIM Modeler to work with a major client on a 1 year contract. Responsibilities:
- We're looking for a Life Safety Systems Drafter / Modeler (multiple locations) who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our client’s business. manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities. Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world-class designs for well-known clients around the world. You’ll thrive as you perform computer-aided drafting and design of Life Safety and Security Systems for our client’s advanced facilities.
- Our Drafting/Modeling designers are responsible for the delivery of complex packages in coordination with multi-disciple engineers and design leads that form the core of our Life Safety Systems delivery team. Utilizing AutoCAD, Smart Plant, and Revit MEP, you’ll create a 3D model space in coordination with architects and engineers. From those 3D BIM models, you’ll assist the designers with layouts for Fire Alarm Detection Systems, HPM leak detection, Toxic Gas Management Systems, and Security and Intrusion detection systems.
Qualifications – External:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At Least 3-5 years’ AutoCAD experience, (preferably Revit experience)
- 3-5 years of systems design experience
- 3-5 years of Smart Plant experience
- Knowledge of IFC, IBC, NFPA 70, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, and NFPA 72 Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- Knowledge of Fire/Life Safety systems and manufacturer’s equipment
- Industrial design experience
- Autodesk Certification Professional ACP or other drafting technologies certifications.
- 3 Remote LSS Drafter/BIM Modeler roles.
- Key Details: Drafter 3D modeling - SmartPlant or Revit needed. Will consider a low to midlevel experience.