We are currently recruiting a Built Form Director with rail sector experience to deliver a multi-billion dollar rolling stock project, the Queensland Train Manufacturing Program (QTMP). You will work for the principal contractor. Experience in managing construction of rail depots / rail facilities will be regarded favourably.
- Manage implementation of the QTMP Construction requirements across both sites
- Ensure subcontractor compliance with project scope, time and specification requirements
- Ensure commercial, financial and reputational position is protected in execution of the sub-contracts.
- Coordinate with the Commercial Director to resolve commercial challenges
- Implement monitoring and compliance programs to assure that construction is completed to meet safety and compliance specifications
- Accountable for delivery of the rail depot facility works, including management of the subcontracts
- Ensure processes are in place to manage handover from the construction subcontractors to O&M teams
- Relevant qualifications in engineering, construction management or equivalent
- Delivery of greenfield rail facility construction projects in excess of $200m
- Knowledge in commercial management, legislative compliance and industrial relations implications
- Experience managing subcontractors on large scale infrastructure projects
Contact email@example.com for more information.