Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A Technology consultancy. Due to the need to add more manpower to the projects team working on infrastructure projects that they are currently embarking on, they require a Business Analyst.
You will be working collaboratively with several parts of the business and be a part of the Projects team. The projects have a variety of requirements that don’t fit architecture, engineering or project management and this role will cover anything that comes up in that gap. This not only requires business analysis capability but also project coordination skills.
This is a Perth based role in a permanent capacity and will suit a mid-level Business Analyst.
- Stakeholder engagement, liaising with different business units and capturing business needs and value drivers
- Documentation, process mapping, system assessment, data analysis, identify gaps and propose improvements
- Driving adoption and value through business partnerships and work with stake holders to implement solutions
- Project coordination and assisting with the management of smaller engagements
- Facilitate requirements sessions
- Proven Stakeholders Management experience
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role with 2 years minimum
- Perth Based with Full Australian working rights
- A tertiary qualification is preferred
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344