We're looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst to join our team and help us analyze and implement complex, emerging technology hardware and software projects. This is a great opportunity to work on a cutting-edge project that will make a real impact on the way our company operates.
This position is 100% Remote for Texas based individuals.
W2 Long Term Assignment
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting business analysis activities to gather, develop, and document requirements for complex, emerging technology hardware and software projects.
- This position will be responsible for analysis and documentation in the implementation of multiple inter-related projects (including implementation of software applications in Software as a Service (SaaS) or Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), migration of data from the mainframe to the new systems and building a Data Warehouse.
- This position also ensures that deliverables and materials are produced and maintained in accordance with established processes and procedures, are of consistent quality, and use accepted business analysis methodologies.
- Reviewing, assessing, and developing business processes.
- Creating and validating user acceptance testing.
- Providing research and special project support to users.
- Ensuring that deliverables and materials are produced and maintained in accordance with established processes and procedures, are of consistent quality, and use accepted business analysis methodologies.
- May assign and/or supervise the work of others.
- Bachelor's degree in business analysis, information systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, with experience in Microsoft SSIS, MS SQL Server, and Oracle platforms a plus.
- Familiarity with mainframe environments, including hierarchical databases and their limitations; relational databases; Informatica, MuleSoft, COBOL, Java, Salesforce, Snowflake and GoAnywhere.
- Experience with data modeling, data bridging, root cause analysis of data errors, and data flow documentation.
- Experience with multiple methods in gathering, developing, and documenting requirements.
- Experience with the review, assessment, and development of business processes.
- Experience with the creation and validation of user acceptance testing.
- Experience with research and special project support provided to users.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.
- Chance to make a real impact on the company and its products.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment.
If you're a highly skilled Business Analyst with the skills and experience we're looking for, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.