Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 900 employees and 9,000 contractors operating in over 70 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst - Accounting Technology that comes from a consulting background.
A Global Consultancy, as a result of Digital Transformation and new areas of work in technology, we are looking for several Business Analyst nationally to grow the team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be working closely with business units to identify process improvements through a process of understand and translating needs into actionable development plans.
This position will give you the opportunity to grow to become an active thought partner and solution visionary who shapes the technology demand but also improve the business community ways of working.
This is a permanent Full-time opportunity for the Business Analyst to be based in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide.
This will suit someone with accounting background, and some business analyst experience and wanting to work on technology projects.
- Capture business problems and value drivers, Including risks, usability, data and supportability considerations.
- Translate business opportunities into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, and business impacts of various solution options into actionable insights.
- Analyse processes, identify gaps and propose improvements and business analysis activities.
- Driving adoption and value through business partnerships and work with stake holders to implement solutions.
- Experience working for an Accounting firm and a consulting background is essential.
- Experience in presentation, communications, networking, stakeholder management including senior level.
- Experience in operational business process improvement activities.
- Proficient with MS Office (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Accounting and/or auditing experience.
- A desire to work with technology projects.
A tertiary qualification is essential.
Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) status is essential.
Six Sigma Certification is highly regarded.
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344