- Marketing / Business Development/Trading of phthalic anhydride products and/or speciality resins
- Identify, develop and propose business opportunities in existing markets or new markets to enhance both volumetric and economic return to the company.
- Maintain customer relationships through regular contact, proposals on sales/marketing/technical solutions to establish long-term partnerships.
- Developing sales strategies and marketing plans to expand domestic and export business opportunities.
- Creating sales projects, closely monitoring project progress of both direct and indirect channels, and following up regularly with key stakeholders.
- Having proven success in managing day-to-day trading category roadmap to maximize trading volumes and margins.
- Delivering the monthly outcome by working with others within an agreed financial framework.
- Building strong relationships with key accounts.
- Evaluating partnership effectiveness regularly, making use of Sales Excellence and Data & Insights (Marketing) support.
- Work together with internal colleagues within the Company as appropriate but not limited to issues related to trading, chartering and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Major in science, engineering, marketing or international trade, Economics or business administration are preferred)
- Possess at least 10 years of related experience in similar chemical manufacturing or petrochemical industry
- Familiar with global petrochemical industry.
- Strong Business Acumen and analytical skills.
- Good Communications and Interpersonal Skills.
- A keen eye for details, strong judgement capability and coordination skills, and is an excellent team player
- This role will require 25% international travel.