You have the opportunity to join a company with ambitious growth plans across Western Australia. They currently have outstanding relationships across a number of blue chip clients across the region and as a result of internal movement a new requirement has been created.
Reporting to and working closely with the General Manager and executive team you will be responsible for;
- Grow the business in line with strategic planning by maximising existing and establishing new client relationships to increase sales revenue and profitability
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands client customer base and ensures its strong market presence
- Lead tenders and proposals obtaining relevant approvals for time and specification commitments
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team. Includes preparing budgets and approving expenses
- Track, analyse and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends
- Responsible for your own sales territory and meeting sales targets
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
This role will suit someone that has previous experience in a high performance environment dealing with enterprise level customers. It is expected that you will have experience with;
- Solution sales – selling projects to enterprise clients
- Modern tech stacks – infra, cloud, cyber
- Sales pipelines of up to $2m
- Experience and understanding of Managed Services sales
It is essential that you'll have experience within a Technology sales environment.
You will be the primary customer facing contact with customers and it is expected that you are able to communicate professionally, attend regular events to demonstrate your new employers capability and keep your knowledge up to date on emerging trends and technology through ongoing professional development.
This role is Perth based and only Perth based candidates can be considered.
Please apply through the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details call Alan on 08 6146 4344