Airswift is seeking a Business Developmen Manager to work on a permanent assignment role in Shanghai, China with a major renewable company
- Lead business development engagements and focus on utility renewable projects development in various stages (early or advanced developments).
- Provide relevant support to business/commercial team with pre-investment project evaluation, including interfacing with various parties (e.g technical team, financing team and project developer), and attending site visits /meetings as required
- Interface with stakeholders and provide business/sales pitch if required.
- Further to front end business engagements and leads development, candidate is expected to be involved with early project execution, such as leading the interface between internal team, business partner and EPC through the early execution phase of the solar project and ensure project execution is being conducted per expectation
- Heavily involved with coordination with project developers, EPC, technical / engineering resources / authorities, finance and tax for development, due diligence and execution of projects
- Prepare and present business case and investment recommendation paper per company requirements
- Bachelor in Engineering, Business, Finance or equivalent
- At least 8 years experience, with excellent understanding of solar or wind project technical evaluation, project management and EPC work.
- Display good knowledge of the renewable (solar or wind) business regulation and trends
- Proven track record of renewable project developments in utility scale renewable projects in China
- Advantage to have complete experience in renewable projects execution or business structuring for renewable business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software.
- Value alignment: stewardship, collaboration, innovation and with a spirit of excellence