- Full time permanent role.
- Can be Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane based.
What’s on offer?
- Exciting Projects and stable work environment
- Fulfilling and impactful work
- Career growth opportunities
- Work and travel
- Competitive Remuneration
- Refine the sales channel strategy and develop a Preferred Partner Program with internal systems for monitoring sales lead distribution and conversion
- Support on-boarding of new partners with product information, training, and co-operative marketing initiatives to maximize sell-in, sell-out & repeat business
- Manage marketing initiatives in co-ordination with external marketing consultants and social media channel manager.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to be promoted to consumer & business and in partnership with inverter partners, conduct new acquisition initiatives.
- Attend internal & external meetings, conferences and functions (ie. Trade exhibitions).
- Develop, maintain and update a strategy within the channel/account plan to maximize the sales of residential battery range within the assigned customers & channels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current drivers’ licence
- Experience within sales and marketing
- Experience with stakeholder engagement
- Proven ability to learn quickly and have a proactive approach to work
About the recruitment process:
- 2 professional references are required
- A police check and medical may be required
To register your interest please apply now with your current CV.
If you have any queries, please contact Maraea Rigby via email at email@example.com.
Airswift and our clients value and embrace diversity. We actively encourage applications from individuals with both seen and unseen disabilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, as well as individuals who identify as LGBTQI+.