Business Services Coordinator
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
We are seeking for experienced Business Services Coordinator to join Major Operations team.in the Energy Industry we need candidates with Oil & Gas and Mining experinece.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Melbourne CBD
- Contract 2 years
- Competitive Salary $$$
Organizes and supports activities for a program, department, or initiative. Performs administrative tasks in support of effort. Ensures coordination of activities across departments and or individuals. Provides general meeting support and schedule coordination. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Scheduling work to maintain a consistent workflow
- Pursuing new work opportunities through existing and potential client base
- Assisting with the administrator team personnel and Manager project
- Day to day management of the field team including recognition and reward, plus performance management
- ADHOC employee engagement activities
- Drive a positive safety culture and reinforce safety messaging to the workforce
The successful candidate will have.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in similar position
- Previous experience within Mining or Oil&Gas Industry
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to work with and manage a dynamic team
- Drive and passion to grow a business
- Intermediate computer literacy skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Ability to adapt and work with stakeholders at all levels inside and outside the business
**Airswift encourage diverse candidates to apply**
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com