A Western Australia Technology consultancy who is embarking on growing their team in Perth with digital transformation projects across several industries such as the resources, government, health, and education to name a few.
You will play a key role within the organisation, and you will be a part of this new team also backed by the skills and experience from larger group of the business.
You will possess mid-level or senior level experience and has worked on improving productivity through process digitisation and automation. You will be familiar with some apps on Microsoft
Career growth and promotions within the company is highly regarded and this opportunity will allow for growth and progression in your career.
This is a permanent role based in Perth.
- Analyse business processes to identify inefficiencies and recommend improvements
- Redesign processes to improve operational efficiency with smarter automation
- Develop and implement these process digitisation and automation
- Conducting workshops to help the business understand and the implementation of the new processes
- Maintaining and upgrading systems as required
You will need
- Proven experience with the use of Power Apps and/or M365 and/or SharePoint
- Proven experience in analysing process improvement
- Experience in a consulting environment is highly regarded
- Perth based with Australian Full Work Rights
A tertiary qualification is highly regarded but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344