Position: Junior Buyer
Schedule: Monday – Friday & 8 hours per day
Duration: 2 months and going to work your long-term career with this company
- Perform administrative duties and low-risk purchasing activities under direct supervision
- Maintain material management logs and inputs material management commitment-related
- information into databases (such as approved material management reference system, SPMAT, etc.)
- Organize and maintain files
- Review technical packages received from Engineering; ensure correct documents are processed according to prescribed methods
- May be required to update approved material management reference system for buyers
- Issue weekly/monthly reports, as assigned
- Invoice management
- Maintain the highest ethical standards of Material Management professional responsibility
- Part of the Global Sourcing and Procurement team following global procedures and upholding the highest ethical and compliance standards.
- Maintain Supplier / Supply Agreements to ensure focused deliverables, including but not limited to; Selection Criteria, Quality, Pricing, Evaluation and Performance Measurement Mechanisms and Forum, Issues / Disputes and Rectification Process, Lead-Times, Reporting and Mitigation of Supply Risk.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Processes, Procedures and Forms and ensure Departmental and End User Compliance.
- Supplier Database Management
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org